Stacey I. Snyder, CPA, QKA, TGPC
SUPERVISOR – Accounting & Auditing
Employee Benefit and Retirement Plan Audit Services
Stacey began her time with the firm as an intern in the summer of 2011 while completing her degree at Widener University and continued with the firm upon graduation. Stacey has experience in employee benefit plan audits and nonprofit audits. Stacey regularly contributes to the firm’s employee benefit plan audit blog – The Art of the Qualified Plan Audit. The National Institute of Pension Administrators has published Stacey’s articles from the blog in its newsletters.
Stacey also has QuickBooks experience which enables her to assist clients in their day-to-day use of this software. Stacey’s notable dedication and enthusiasm helps her to provide excellent client service.
Stacey is a board member in the firm’s Liaison Group, which coordinates community and firm events. She also assists with the firm’s recruiting efforts, new hire orientation process, and externship program.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Delaware Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Widener University – Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting
- University of Delaware – Master of Science in Accounting
- AICPA Advanced Defined Contribution Plans Audit Certification
- Certified by SAP America, Inc.