Saaib T. Uppal, CPA
SUPERVISOR – Accounting & Auditing
Employee Benefit and Retirement Plan Audit Services
Saaib concentrates his time in the firm’s Employee Benefit Plan Audit Section where he assists with audit fieldwork and report preparation. He also has experience in nonprofit and for-profit audits. HIs personable nature and confidence allow him to clearly communicate with clients achieving success in working with different niches.
Saaib shares his knowledge by contributing to both the firm’s employee benefit plan audit blog – The Art of the Qualified Plan Audit and the firm’s nonprofit blog – The Belfint Nonprofit Ledger. His articles have been published by The National Institute of Pension Administrators in its newsletters.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Delaware Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- University of Delaware – Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting, MIS Minor
- University of Delaware – Master of Science Degree in Accounting
- AICPA Advanced Defined Contribution Plans Audit Certification
- Active member Islamic Society of Delaware (ISD)
- Volunteers on projects such as the Annual ISD Christina River Cleanup and Back2 School Giveaway, and Tarbiyah School Construction
- Mentor for the Horatio Alger Association of Distinguished Americans